Why Work at Skyline?
Fast-paced, fun, engaging, philanthropic, environmentally conscious.
These are just some words that people use to describe the culture at Skyline.
As a Skyline employee you will be encouraged to bring passion, energy, and determination to better the lives of those around you, every day! Whether it’s through volunteering in the community, delivering exceptional service to one of our customers, improving the bottom line, or simply helping out a fellow co-worker, the culture here is one of pride, integrity and service.
Our values are our compass. They are the traits that guide us in the way we live and work. They determine our priorities, our behaviours, and our attitude. At Skyline, our values can be summed up in one acronym – P.R.I.D.E.! We live these values every day, and we believe in them to the core.
Do you hold these values too?
The "P" stands for Professionalism
- You take pride in the quality of service you provide to our customers.
- You conduct yourself in a professional manner.
- You are friendly and inclusive of others.
The "R" stands for Respect
- You are empathetic and you care.
- You consider the opinions, feelings, needs, and ideas of others.
- You understand the impact of your words and actions on others.
The "I" stands for Integrity
- You are reliable and you hold yourself accountable for your decisions.
- You do the right thing, even if it’s not the easy thing.
- You have the courage to express your thoughts and ideas, even if they are different than those of others.
The "D" stands for Drive
- You are determined, engaged and tackle your tasks with passion.
- You strive for constant improvement and are motivated to make a difference.
- You see obstacles and challenges as opportunities.
- You own your role.
The "E" stands for Efficiency
- You are results oriented.
- You look for practical solutions.
- You "Keep It Simple Skyliner" (KISS)