Skyline Living wins Rental Housing Provider of the Year!
We recently took home the top award from the Canadian Federation of Apartment Associations (CFAA) through their annual Rental Housing Awards Program. On June 15th, our management and regional team proudly accepted the 2023 Rental Housing Provider of the Year award, highlighting our leadership in the industry, as well as our many environmental and community initiatives that set us apart from our competitors, like our Refugee Assistance Program and RISE Program. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and we’ll continue to work hard to build them up while supporting worthy causes.
We’re also proud to announce that we were finalists for three additional awards:
- Marketing Program Excellence of the Year for our ‘Home is where…’ campaign.
- Renovation of the Year for 101 Langlois
- Property Manager of the Year for Michelle Twiss.
Thank you to everyone, including our wonderful tenants, who helped us achieve this recognition.
We were also extremely grateful for our Skyline Living employees who proudly represented Skyline Living on several panels during the education days at the conference and spoke on the following topics:
- Sarah Yusyp, Director, HR - Changes in recruitment, hiring, and retention.
- Michael Richard, Director of Residential Operations - What works and what doesn’t when it comes to Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion.
- George Marine, Regional Director of Residential Operations - The Risks and Opportunities facing rental operators across Canada.
- Andrea Rocheleau, Director of Business Operations - Complying with new government rules while managing negative consequences.
Thank you to all of you for providing your insights and sharing them with others in the industry.